Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Last Post

"I gotta be me".

"Big subject", said Dave.

Yeah, big subject, all right. Too big for me... It's not that I ran out of things to say...

But for reasons I have yet to understand fully myself, I am getting out of the blogging business...

Am I a wuss? Probably. But that's who I am. :o)

In case you need some closure, you are welcome to email the real "me" personally at

stewartmanpa29
@aol.com

I kind of feel like I'm letting some of you down who have been so kind as to read my words and to encourage me, both on and off the blog...

Blessings, Susan.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

You're not letting this encourager down, but I hope "the last post"-- isn't! I enjoy reading what you have to say--whether in public or private.

Leann said...

it says in the word "we are the rightousness of God in christ Jesus".so "I got to be me".for the christain is to be what God says we are.weather we feel it or not.we are what He says we are.all we do is recieve it by faith.it doesnt matter what others have said about us.or even what we believe about our selves.what does matter is what God says about us.because He sees the end from the begining.so He sees the end resalt.Jesus has begon a good work in us.and he will carry it out to the end.He isnt done with us.and he is faithful even if at times we arent.God bless